- This event has passed.
NusantEro Big Band Performance
February 26, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm WIB
NusantEro Big Band is a cultural project involving 13 European musicians from Denmark, Germany, Italy, Hungary, The Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and 11 Indonesian musicians, to perform at the Jakarta International BNI Java Jazz Festival 2020. They will present a mix of Indonesian and European legendary compositions and authors with legacy in the jazz scene, led by Music Director Nita Aartsen.
- Alexander, Netherlands (Vocal)
- Danilo Moccia, Switzerland (Trombone)
- Gabriel Laufer, Belgium (Percussion)
- Gerard Kleijn, Netherlands (Trumpet)
- Helga Sedli, Hungary (Violin)
- Kuba Skowronski, Poland (Tenor Saxophone)
- Martin Andersen, Denmark (Drum)
- Michal Tomaszczyk, Poland (Trombone)
- Mikele Montolli, Italy (Double Bass)
- Nils Janson, Sweden (Trumpet)
- Pablo Martinez, Spain (Trombone)
- Piotr Damasiewicz, Poland (Trumpet)
- Radovan Tariska, Slovakia (Alto Saxophone)
- Sven Ziebarth, Germany (Alto/Tenor Saxophone)
- Andreas Arianto (Accordeon)
- Arief Darma (Vocal)
- Brandon Julio (Guitar)
- Eugen Bounty (Clarinet/Flute)
- Made Wardana (Kendang)
- Matthew Sayersz (Vocal)
- Nesia Ardi (Vocal)
- Nita Aartsen (Vocal, Piano, Music Director)
- Yohanes Raka (Vocal)
- Rega Dauna (Harmonica)
- Zaky Tifano (Vocal)
The NusantEro Big Band will also ready to entertain you at the Erasmus Huis on 26 February 2020 (19:00).
NusantEro is a project supported by Delegation of the European Union to Indonesia, Embassy of Belgium in Indonesia, Embassy of Denmark Jakarta, Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany Jakarta, Embassy of Hungary Jakarta, Embassy of Italy Jakarta, Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Indonesia, Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Jakarta, Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Jakarta, Embassy of Sweden Jakarta, and Embassy of Switzerland in Indonesia
This event is free of charge with limited seats, based on first-come-first-served and registration prior to the event is required. Please present the registration confirmation at the reception desk to be exchanged with the entrance ticket. Should the exchange is not done at the premise by 19.00 pm, the seat will be allocated to others.