|Term of Use|
|The Team - The Project|
1. Listen to the World is intended as a social media for repositioning the roles of music, and other cultural manifestation in societies across the world. It welcomes anyone willing to join us in this pursuit.
2. You are encouraged to view as many contents as you wish for free, and to share what your views and opinion both online and offline.
3. To join ListenToTheWorld.net provision basic contact information (name, email address, country of residence) is required. Once registered, please feel free to set up a profile and add comments.
4. LttW encourages a civilized conversation regarding cultural issues. Avoid obscenities and insults.
5. Respect our member’s privacy and request. Do not pester them, game them, or spam them in any way.
6. Respect the law. Do not attempt to engage in illegal behavior of any sort.
7. LttW reserves the right to remove, revised, any comments or contents, for ethical reason and whitout prior warning.
8. Violation of these terms, or otherwise act disrespectfully, disruptively, or illegally on LttW.net, may result in termination of your membership, at any time, and whitout prior warning.
9. Spreading of LttW is appreciated.